January 24, 2017

K12links.net has moved



Today, I finished merging my K-12 Links.net website with my new TLC - The Learner's Cloud website @ groupwerktlc.com. If you go to k12links.net it will now automatically relocate to the TLC site. 

The new K-12links.net is called Directory of K-12 Links and is located within the top TLC menu bar.

The TLC is a collection of content creation web apps, digital media tools and K-12 educational links. These hand-made directories are organized to assist students, parents and teachers personalize their own digital space experience. The criteria for these resources to be a cloud catch for the TLC are:
  • a FREE app, service, tool or link. If not free, the resource is highly recommended (by me);
  • no advertisements, or the advertising from a free service is tolerable;
  • no software install required to a local hard drive; and, 
  • works across devices, operating systems and web browsers.
In revamping three of my previous sites (K12links.net, Cloud Catch and Digital Media Resources), into this one TLC site, I have added new links, deleted broken links and links turned into for profit subscription sites. I'm committed to keeping the TLC fresh in the months and years ahead as web apps and links go through a constant state of change. I'm also committed to keep all of my web sites in the Groupwerk family FREE of advertising for K-12 education. Enjoy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment